[Market-farming] CULTURAL INFORMATION was Chives

Allan Balliett igg at igg.com
Sun Oct 24 12:17:49 EDT 2004

Adriana -

You've brought up on of the areas of market farming that I have the
most difficultry with also: how to find reliable cultural information
on a specialty crop. I mean the out-and-out botancial day-by-day
information on how to raise the crop and how to feed and care for it
while you are doing so.

Sometimes I get glimmers of what appears to be other people who have
access to this sort of information but I, myself, have yet to run
across it.

The stuff on Johnny's site seldom cuts it.

Anyone?

Thanks -Allan