[Market-farming] Quiet

herbthyme at simcon.net herbthyme at simcon.net
Sun Oct 24 10:00:28 EDT 2004

Or like me, I am trying to soak up as much of the weird weather outside before Mom Nature takes it away from us this coming weekend and/or after that too! For some reason Northeast Ohio will be having weather in the 60's all this coming week and that is not normal for this area???  This time change is really going to be a sad one for some reason this season...(That last part almost sounds like it should be a song!) Maybe I won't change my clocks and just stay on the time that I am now!!  I like that idea!  :)

Courtney
Herb Thyme
Middlefield, Oh