[Market-farming] Crop Circles - Opportunity for Market Farmers?

Pat Meadows pat at meadows.pair.com
Mon Oct 11 10:00:26 EDT 2004

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 09:52:32 -0400, you wrote:

>Maybe Allan and I have accidentally identified a
>money-making opportunity for market farmers.
>
>*** Plant grain, make crop circles, sell cider and apples to
>people who come to see the crop circles  ****   or even
>charge admission?

PS - an alternative:  Plant grain, provide pieces of wood
set up with ropes, and charge to allow people to make their
OWN crop circles.  :)

Advertising copy:  "Express your creativity by making an
intricate design in our lovely golden fields of wheat!  And
while you are here, drop in on our farm stand .... etc."

Pat
--
Coming soon:  www.containerseeds.com - vegetable, herb,
and edible flower seeds especially selected for successful