[Market-farming] Tomatoes after tomatoes?

Allan Balliett igg at igg.com
Mon Oct 11 08:04:00 EDT 2004

>This is basically how the 'mysterious' crop-circles (and
>other figures) in England were made.
>
>Two men just got the idea it would be fun to fool people and
>they sure did:  lots of conferences were held about the crop
>circles, articles written in magazines and newspapers about
>them, even articles in scholarly journals, etc.  Lots of
>people made fools of themselves, really - visitors from
>space, etc.  Eventually, the culprits 'fessed up.
>
>Pat

Pat - Don't tell me you really believe those guys!!! Have you looked
at crop circles much? Holy Moly!!!! I'd rather be sitting in a pub
sipping a pint than out stomping celtic geometry into someone's
fields for hours!!

Yes, the 2x4 gives you the mysterious 'the plants are broken
down...and yet live!!!' /-: