[Market-farming] Winter, water, outside cats

Pat Meadows pat at meadows.pair.com
Sat Oct 9 11:26:26 EDT 2004

On Sat, 9 Oct 2004 08:22:01 -0400, you wrote:

>The pet department at a department store might have a heated dog's water dish.  If the shed has electricity that will take care of the problem.  If not you could put it on a back porch or patio near an outlet and show the cats where it is.

Robin, aren't there heated chicken-waterers too?  Would that
work?

I know there are also heaters for bird baths, so that they
don't freeze.  I guess one could find them by Googling on
'bird bath heater'.

I just did:  yikes.  Expensive.

http://www.birdbaths.com/shop-all.cfm/n=Bird-Bath-Heaters/aisle_id=1120

Maybe there are cheaper ones.

Pat
--
Coming soon:  www.containerseeds.com - vegetable, herb,
and edible flower seeds especially selected for successful