[Market-farming] Winter, water, outside cats

Robin Follette marketfarmer at thymeforewe.com
Sat Oct 9 08:22:01 EDT 2004

The pet department at a department store might have a heated dog's water dish.  If the shed has electricity that will take care of the problem.  If not you could put it on a back porch or patio near an outlet and show the cats where it is.

Robin Follette
Thyme For Ewe Farm
www.thymeforewe.com
  As our outdoor cat population has grown, I am now wondering how to keep enough water (not ice) in their unheated shed this winter.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.