[Market-farming] Ruth Stout

Bill Huhman bill at farmerbill.downhomecountry.info
Tue Nov 30 15:27:03 EST 2004

My plant manager back in 1982 loaned me one of Ms Stout's books when I
borrowed his garden tiller to work up some ground. Between that and some of
the ideas in Square Foot Gardening, my methods have usually got the
neighbors scratching their heads all the time. But then, we sure do pack a
lot of vegetables into a small area, and the clay here looks better every year.

  BTW, we're processing the last of the season's peppers today.

Happy holiday season!

Bill