[Market-farming] Sierra Vista

Alan Whitaker awhitaker at greenlynk.com
Fri Nov 26 21:05:52 EST 2004

Marie,

I used to travel AZ a lot, and they do some farming just east of Sierra
Vista along the river.  There were some orchards out there.  That's a nice
area, but over run with illegals and the ranchers have trouble with them.
Even with the Army there, they say that things get stolen out in the
country.  But it is a real nice area.