[Market-farming] hello?

Pat Meadows pat at meadows.pair.com
Fri Nov 26 12:45:22 EST 2004

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 12:04:18 EST, you wrote:

>Dear Friends,
>
>I seek your advice on high-quality, professional grade cordless weed wackers
>that would be useful for use at community gardens, schools, etc.
>
>I figure you have experience and would know which brands/models have enough
>power to do some serious cutting.  My goal is to have a cordless re-chargeable
>electric weed wacker that can cut heavy weeds and vines.
>
>Thanks for your recommendations and for letting me learn from your experience.

We have given up on electric weed whackers, and decided that
they are useless.  Even ones *with* cords.

We now use a weed whacker with a small (gasoline-powered)
motor.  It's larger and heavier but it WORKS.  It would cut
through your heavy weeds and vines.

Pat
--
Coming soon:  www.containerseeds.com - vegetable, herb,
and edible flower seeds especially selected for successful