[Market-farming] QUESTION: High tunnels

Wiediger, Alison awiediger at HART.k12.ky.us
Mon Nov 22 10:46:15 EST 2004

I think Haygroves are a really good tool for season extension. Sure wish we
had one - especially for tomatoes.  In wet years like 2003 and 2004, tunnel
tomatoes are MUCH superior and much more productive.  Oh well, I entered the
contest for one!  Who knows, maybe we'll win!

Alison Wiediger, Au Naturel Farm