[Market-farming] QUESTION: High tunnels

Janet Bachmann janetb at ncat.org
Mon Nov 22 10:22:07 EST 2004

Alex Hitt, who grows heirloom tomatoes organically in North Carolina,
used Haygrove tunnels (www.haygrove.com) and other hoophouses for his
tomatoes this year, and had significantly less disease and significantly
better yield in the Haygroves.  Steve Groff in Pennsylvania also tried
Haygrove tunnels in 2004 with same excellent results.  More details in
the soon-to-be available newly revise Season Extension Techniques for
Market Gardeners publication from ATTRA.  Call 800-346-9140 for a free
copy.  (Ask for the updated version!)
Janet Bachmann