[Market-farming] seeder

Pat Meadows pat at meadows.pair.com
Mon Nov 22 07:35:07 EST 2004

While on the subject of seeders:  how about seeds you start
indoors?  Does anyone know of a worth-the-money gadget that
helps with this?

I use 6-cell packs for starting seeds.  I bought a cheap
little gadget that theoretically helps but it was useless, I
threw it out and returned to my old method:  seeds in one
little dish, water in another little dish.  Dip toothpick
(or pencil point) in water, pick up seed (which adheres to
it), drop seed in cell of 6-pack, cover lightly.

But I'd be interested in speeding up this job.

Thanks!

Pat
--
Coming soon:  www.containerseeds.com - vegetable, herb,
and edible flower seeds especially selected for successful