[Market-farming] DC restaurant

MaggsMD at aol.com MaggsMD at aol.com
Thu Nov 18 19:32:02 EST 2004

In a message dated 11/18/2004 4:30:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gretchen at magnategroup.net
Hello,

I write to you to inquire about the new DC restaurant that will use local
food. Currently I grow vegetables for our 20 member CSA (Community-Supported
Agriculture) Farm called "Eating with the Seasons."  I am always interested in new
businesses that support local agriculture and know other growers and
livestock farmers who may be interested in selling to you.  Where will the restaurant
be located?  Do you hope to get local meat?  If so, are you interested in
grass-fed operations?  Will you source vegetables from small-scale farms that grow
holistically or are you interested in buying certified organic, or both?

Thank you,
Margaret Gray
Eating with the Seasons Farm