[Market-farming] Mulches

Wiediger, Alison awiediger at HART.k12.ky.us
Tue Nov 16 09:40:57 EST 2004

Here's a link to the Mfg.   http://www.ken-bar.com/htvent.html

We bought directly and had drop shipped (expensive!).  Depending on where
you are, you might find a distributor.  We haven't tried it between plants.
How quickly it degrades depends on moisture, traffic, etc.  In the high
tunnels, we only weighted it on the ends, but we don't have roll-up sides,
so we have no wind issues to deal with.

Alison