[Market-farming] QUESTION: High tunnels

Tradingpost tradingpost at gilanet.com
Mon Nov 15 10:44:11 EST 2004

Thanks Janet for the link. I found http://www.hightunnels.org/resources.htm  esp helpful. I'm in the middle of finishing one right now (if the weather clears and snow melts quickly here at 7,000 elev.)  Also located sources for better coverings at http://www.thortarp.com/applications/clear_grnhse.htm and http://h2othouse.com/html/greenhouse_glazing.html .

paul at largocreekfarms.com
http://medicinehill.net