[Market-farming] QUESTION: High tunnels

Karen Sutherland ksutherland at hampshire.edu
Sun Nov 14 18:56:39 EST 2004

Kevin, Hi

Thank you for the advice and the pictures.  Very helpful...and very nice
set-up.

I also really liked  your soil sifter.  May try that too.

Many thanks and all best wishes,

Karen

*Karen Sutherland **
**Roots Farm**
Organic Produce : Fruits, Roots, Vegetables & Herbs*
Cockrane, Dominica
767-449-3038
rootsfarm at marpin.dm <mailto:rootsfarm at marpin.dm>