[Market-farming] QUESTION: High tunnels

Karen Sutherland ksutherland at hampshire.edu
Sun Nov 14 12:21:46 EST 2004

Hi Allan,

Thanks for responding.  To answer your questions:

Maybe, to start, about 3 or 6 tunnels, each a minimum of 14 feet wide by
about 20-30 feet long or longer.   After we see how that works (and
whether the unanticipated problems are less than the current ones and
the benefits greater) we'll increase or expand (or shrink) accordingly.

We would prefer and are willing (capable is another question) to try to
make own frames if the materials are available affordably here in
Dominica.

Best wishes,

Karen

*Karen Sutherland **
**Roots Farm**
Organic Produce : Fruits, Roots, Vegetables & Herbs*
Cockrane, Dominica
767-449-3038
rootsfarm at marpin.dm <mailto:rootsfarm at marpin.dm>