[Market-farming] Japanese Beetles and Edemame

David Tannen david at centerville.net
Thu Jul 22 09:32:20 EDT 2004

I am very successful with this method, but you need to do it early in the
morning or late in the afternoon.  The beetles are very docile and fall
right into the bucket.  It helps to take a stick, bend the stem of the
soybean over the bucket and tap the stem with the stick.  Tapping the leaf
works too.

David