[Market-farming] Re: June bugs

Janet Bachmann janetb at ncat.org
Mon Jul 19 13:25:20 EDT 2004

Yes, thanks, Kevin, for the accurate information about green June
beetles.  Since they are attracted to very ripe fruit, such as those
juicey blackberries, I think some people have made traps using mashed
berries and sugar water in buckets.  The beetles fly in and can't get
out.  I should look this up before posting, but am short on time.
 Intend to give it a try myself--when I find the time!
Janet Bachmann
Fayetteville, AR