[Market-farming] Wanted: used roller track conveyor

wildernessflowers at comcast.net wildernessflowers at comcast.net
Mon Jul 19 10:30:51 EDT 2004

paul

look to colemansurplus.com ...~ 5-10  a foot

martin
--
3 Roy Crawford Lane
Santa Fe' New Mexico

Hi,
My farm is experiencing some growing pains. I need to get some kind of decent packing line going before I have a crew revolt. One thing I am looking for is roller track conveyor, preferably used. I think they ripped a lot of it out of grocery strores. Any ideas on sources within 500 miles of western Connecticut? What categories in the classified ad papers do you see it in?
Thanks for any help,
Paul

Paul Bucciaglia
Fort Hill Farm