[Market-farming] Re: Sub-irrigation

Eastex Farms eastexfarms at direcway.com
Sun Jul 18 20:09:16 EDT 2004

We use t-tape in 600' runs. This year tried burying it but had lots of
trouble with it. Leaks, our ground is kinda rocky in places, and it was only
8 mil. I think the heaver tape would work OK. We made a plow that would work
on the 3 point on tractor, like burying phone line. Anyway we will put out
our tape on top of the ground and cover it over when we plow. TexasBill