[Market-farming] Tigger Melons, was: French Melons

Pat Meadows pat at meadows.pair.com
Tue Jul 13 09:23:05 EDT 2004

Has anyone grown Tigger melons before?  If so, could you
give us an estimate of how many days are required...

  Starting seeds --> Eating Melons

I know that conditions vary, and so will the amount of time
required, but it would be nice to have an estimate.  I
looked on Baker Creek's website, but they don't have this.

I have Tigger seeds, but didn't get them started this year
and probably don't have enough time now (first frost in the
first week of October).  But it would be nice to know
approximately how long they take, for next year.

TIA.

Pat
--
CLICK DAILY TO FEED THE HUNGRY