[Market-farming] Orange Cauliflower

Windsoap at aol.com Windsoap at aol.com
Thu Jul 8 19:54:03 EDT 2004

I emailed Johnny's seeds re the orange cauliflower variety "citrus" and got
the following reply.  I really like this about JSS:  you email and you get an
answer that pertains to the question!
(cut&paste)""
Thank you for your inquiry pertaining to orange cauliflower (Citrus). At this
time we cannot place preorders due to the seed's unavailable status. We are
anticipating seed production for the 05 season. Citrus cauliflower is a
Johnny's exclusive, and there are no other suppliers that we know of. The best bet
would be to check in with us this fall. Feel free to contact me if you have any
further questions. ""

Wendy Akin