[Market-farming] RE: Attracting worms

mtlivestock crublee at libby.org
Thu Jul 8 12:57:19 EDT 2004

<<<<<We have 32X4 foot raised beds. I am thinking about cutting the bottoms
out of 5 gallon paint containers, digging a hole, and placing them in the
beds at yet undetermined spacing. I will put clean food waste and leaves
etc. in each one and put on the lids.>>>>

OOOH!  Great idea Marty!  I was just complaining I never have a bucket
nearby when I am thinning and sorting my market lettuce!

One Question:  Would the rotting stuff increase disease and pests in the
area?

Christina