[Market-farming] Buying Manure

Robert Farr - The Chile Man rbfarr at erols.com
Wed Jul 7 06:49:33 EDT 2004

Allan:

Nope - never pay for manure.  I have a rabbit breeder friend - in
Lincoln, VA - who will give you as much rabbit manure as you could
possibly need!

There's also Lynnfield Horse Farm, on Rt. 9, just east of Breaux
Vineyards.  They'll even load it for you.

If the "school teaching couple" wants something, and you like their, um,
stuff - give 'em some veggies!

Lotta nerve, if you ask me.  Aren't they just letting it sit there???

You also need to educate them about the finances of farming, my friend!

Yow!

--
Robert Farr
The Chile Man

*  A sustainable farm producing hot sauce marinades, salsas, mustards,
and barbecue.
*  Subscribe to our online newsletter at http://www.thechileman.com
*  Check out this article about us from The Washington Post:
   http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/style/food/A8659-2001Jul17.html
*  Open Houses and Farm Tours throughout the year.  See our web site for
details!