[Market-farming] Banana peppers

Mark A Abner wizard1 at kih.net
Sun Jul 4 12:03:39 EDT 2004

Adriana
     I would be very interested in the recipe. I am quite interested in value
added agriculture that is why I invested in a cardeing mill to turn low price
fleece into high value ready to spin roveings : ) plus makeing pickles or jelly
increases the window of opertunity to sell something that has a short shelf life
in its fresh form best to work both ends of the market : )

Mark