[Market-farming] Banana peppers

Adriana gutierrez-lagatta at charter.net
Sun Jul 4 12:04:40 EDT 2004

This is not quite a response to your question as I don't know market pricing
for peppers.  But one of my daughter's friends gave us a jar of Banana
Pepper Jelly which was exceptional; better than any other pepper jelly I've
ever tried.  You might consider doing an added value product with your
peppers.  I've been meaning to request the recipe, let me know if you're
interested.

Adriana