[Market-farming] Garlic curing

Dave & Katharine Campbell dave.kathy at att.net
Thu Jul 1 08:45:33 EDT 2004

No, don't cut the roots and tops off in the field--it will make some bulbs rot.  Cure them on racks, just like you are doing.  A little layering on the racks is okay; just slows down the overall cure rate.

Dave Campbell
Tiffin IA

-------------- Original message from ecook516 at earthlink.net: --------------