[Market-farming] Shelly's and Wilie's websites

Bo Hinch bohinch at machinerymaintcorp.com
Fri Feb 27 16:21:45 EST 2004

You can check out the web site I made last year and it cost about a 150.00 a year for the site and to have it listed . This was my first and only one and once I figured it out , it is plumb easy as well as effective and I build it the way i want it to be . If anyone should be interested in building one  from VeriSign and has any questions , I would be willing to share my little knowledge . My web address is www.machinerymaintcorp.com/ .
Bo Hinch