[Market-farming] Inflation blower for off-grid hoophouse(?)

Allan Balliett igg at igg.com
Fri Feb 27 08:48:57 EST 2004

One would thing that by this point in time someone would be marketing
a self-contained solar blower for inflating  the layers of a
hoophouse. Gosh, they've done it for cooling Panama hats!!!

If you have any ideas for doing this, of know of a source for a
12vold low watt low amp blower/fan or a source for used or low cost
controllers/panels/batteries, please let me know.

Steve Moore's studies this winter convince me that I need inflated
layers in my unheated house.

-Allan