[Market-farming] Shelly's and Wilie's websites

Andrea elsaella at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 27 06:58:43 EST 2004

Hello Shelley and Willie,

Congratulations.This is great.I am planning on a website myself in the near future.How did you do it?I have no idea how one goes about creating their own website.Can you tell me a little about it?

ThanksAndrea

I won't make the claim that my website is pretty or well organized, but
I recently added my current weather to it. When I have my internet
connection up, the weather is updated every 10 minutes.

http://austinfarm.org/homegrown

I hope we are experiencing our last freeze as I write this.

--
Willie, ashamed that dixie chicks are from Austin
Are YOU an html abuser? http://www.expita.com/nomime.html