[Market-farming] Shelly's website

Willie McKemie mf at austinfarm.org
Fri Feb 27 06:31:06 EST 2004

On Fri, Feb 27, 2004 at 06:25:52AM -0500, Liz Pike wrote:
> Congrats Shelly on a first class website!!  Looks great, easy navigation,
> plenty of content & no twirly, blinky, flashy things!!

I won't make the claim that my website is pretty or well organized, but
I recently added my current weather to it.  When I have my internet
connection up, the weather is updated every 10 minutes.

http://austinfarm.org/homegrown

I hope we are experiencing our last freeze as I write this.

--
Willie, ashamed that dixie chicks are from Austin