[Market-farming] Farmer's Market Rules

IdleThymeFarm at aol.com IdleThymeFarm at aol.com
Thu Feb 26 14:58:32 EST 2004

Greetings!

I am not sure if you all remember the big stuff happening with the Cheyenne
Farmer's Market last year, but some of the founding members of the market are
meeting to form an alternative midweek market in Cheyenne. This will be a
growers only (as opposed to resellers) market. I am in charge of bringing samples
of market rules to our first organizational meeting. If any of you have rules
that you can share, please send them to me at my personal email address. I
remember discussing this a while back so Liz, maybe there is something in the
archives that I should be referencing? Thanks in advance!

Oh yeah, my new website is up and running. I would appreciate any feedback
that could help improve the site. Just follow the link below my name. Blessings.

Shelly Elliott
Idle Thyme Farm and CSA
www.IdleThymeFarms.com

If you would have a lovely garden, you should live a lovely life! ~ Shaker
saying