[Market-farming] Tiny white/green bugs

herbthyme at simcon.net herbthyme at simcon.net
Tue Feb 24 19:22:16 EST 2004

Find some ladybugs, the cayenne pepper spray will work on aphids.

Thank you so much for your help.  I have not had this problem before so now I know what to do.  And thanks so much for the recipe!!!  I am going to make some tonight.  I did try to get them off with my fingers as you suggested, and that a good portion of them.  But I know there are a ton more! I think you are right about them being aphids.  I have not seen them up close until now. Thanks again!

Courtney
Herb Thyme