[Market-farming] Tiny white/green bugs

herbthyme at simcon.net herbthyme at simcon.net
Tue Feb 24 12:46:39 EST 2004

I found tiny white/green bugs on my parsley plant and my Blood Sorrel plant.  They are in the same room as the seeds that I am starting.  What are they and how the heck do I get rid of them?  I do not want them to spread to anything else so I put the 2 plants outside in the the cold (34*) to see if that would kill them off.(The bugs that is!)  They have been living on the plants in the mudroom which is kept at 65*.  Please tell me what I should do!

Courtney
Herb Thyme