[Market-farming] Lancaster Farming

Alliums garlicgrower at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 20 12:30:23 EST 2004

Pat wrote:

>No, I don't read 'Lancaster Farming' - I don't even know
>what it is.  We live a good 200 miles away from Lancaster
>County.

"Lancaster Farming" is one of the few farm newspapers left in Pennsylvania
(it seems that in the past, every region had its own farm newspaper to give
the news, prices, ads, etc).  When I get press passes to PASA, there is
always a reporter from Lancaster Farming there.   The newspaper is tilted
toward the dairy industry (duh! ;-)) and is a bit more regional now that
it's the only one of its kind left in Southeastern PA

>Is it online?

http://www.lancasterfarming.com

Dorene Pasekoff, Coordinator

A mission of