[Market-farming] A different way to make raised beds from tires

Pat Meadows pat at meadows.pair.com
Thu Feb 19 08:32:54 EST 2004

This is a *really* good one.... take a look:

http://www.noble.org/Ag/Horticulture/Rubber/Instructions1.htm

It's not for us, we haven't the physical strength and
ability to do it - but it sure looks nice doesn't it?

The appearance is much nicer than the round tire-planters I
am now using (just tires with the sidewalls cut off).  I'd
just love to have pretty raised beds like this.

Maybe it will be useful for others, and maybe someday we can
manage it....

Pat