[Market-farming] Greenhouse benching

OakCamp2 at aol.com OakCamp2 at aol.com
Wed Feb 18 10:52:19 EST 2004

Hi Everyone,

I would like to maximize our use of the greenhouse by installing benches
(right now we have pallets laid on the floor).  Can anyone give me the benefit of
their experience?  I have read about everything from home built versions,
purchased bench tops with home built bases(usually cinder blocks), stationary
benches, and rolling benches.  What is your experience with any of these?   Which
seems the most economical, either by space utilization or price?  I really
value all the opinions and advice I read on this list.

Thanks for your input!
Barb Birkinbine
Oak Camp Herb Farm, LLC
Lodi, Wi