[Market-farming] Hours of light

Joan Vibert joan at windwalker-farm.com
Wed Feb 18 09:04:56 EST 2004

Wow! 24 hours of light a day, doesn't that seem excessive - I always thought
they needed that period of dark.  I wonder what he accomplishes with that
intense amount of light.  I left mine on through the night during a very
cold period thinking it would help to keep the temperature up in our
basement growing area - the basement itself can get down around 45 when the
temperatures are single digit outside.  But I worried about screwing up
their little systems with too much light.

Just proves there's no single way to do this growing stuff!!

Joan
Windwalker Farm
Ottawa, Kansas