[Market-farming] Can you recommend an economical source for bulk cover crop seed?

Allan Balliett igg at igg.com
Sat Feb 14 19:50:27 EST 2004

>  Field peas are 18.00 per 50 lb and they pay 1/2 of the shipping.

Man, now you are talking! Although I love them dearly, I'd hate to
tell you what i paid SEEDS of CHANGE for 50lb of Austrian peas a
while back!!

This reminds me of another question: aside from contamination, can we
pretty safely rely on GMO products being MAREKETED to us and not
simply sold as generic crops? Or is there some sort of 'registry',
so, that even though it illogical that an $18 bag of field peas would
be genetically engineered, I'd have some way to really feel like I'd
done all I could to make sure that they weren't? (I'm aware of the
contamination issues, unfortunately.) Thanks -Allan