[Market-farming] Help with website address-staking tomatoes

JERRY ANDERBERG jerryanderberg at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 12 21:57:00 EST 2004

If someone could help.  Last week I asked for help with information on
staking tomatoes in Montana.  I got several good replys and I believe I will
fix my problem.  Some one on this list sent a reply with info and a link to
a Penn State hort website featuring a educational high tunnel greenhouse.  I
thought I saved the link to the website but I cannot find it back.  Can who
ever sent it along the first time send it back to me?  It would be a big
favor.

Thanks,
Jerry with Melon Patch Kids in Montana