[Market-farming] Grass Fed Fact Sheets

Pat Meadows pat at meadows.pair.com
Thu Feb 12 10:15:48 EST 2004

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 09:38:43 -0500, you wrote:

>A group that wants to set up a drop for my CSA at their community
>center has asked me if I can provide one-page information sheets on
>the benefits of:
>
>Grass Fed Beef
>Pastured Broilers
>Pastured Eggs
>Organic Food
>
>It seems to me that other people have already done the work on this,
>but I'll be damned if I can GOOGLE the right sort of thing up.
>
>Any ideas? Any sheets to share?

I'd certainly include a copy of the 'Ten Reasons to Buy
Local Food'.  Here's one copy of it:

http://www.growingformarket.com/ -

 then click on: 'Site Map' -
 then click on:  "10 Reasons to Buy Local Food" Camera-ready
Promo

This one is camera-ready for a printer.  At the bottom of it
is a link to a text-version, for downloading and printing at
home.

This would be in addition to the sheets on more specific
foods.

Pat