[Market-farming] Germination trays

adriana gutierrez-lagatta at charter.net
Tue Feb 10 13:19:14 EST 2004

There are actually 2 separate concerns that you need to address.
1.  The first is irrigation which you can address with either ebb and flow
tables from a nursery supplier like Gemplers or capillary mats or bottom
watering in Permanest type trays.

2. The second concern is proper ventilation.  You will still get mold and
high humidity unless you properly ventilate the room providing fresh outside
air exchanges on a very frquent basis.