[Market-farming] Indoor Germination Tables

Allan Balliett igg at igg.com
Mon Feb 9 20:02:04 EST 2004

Bob - Do you have a name and a source for these? Thanks _Allan

>Aimee, Capillary mats are what you need. They come in rolls usually 
>3 or 4 feet wide by 150 feet long and 1/4" thick made of a very 
>water absorbent material.

More information about the Market-farming mailing list