[Market-farming] Re:solar powered fan

jay gee JayGee at jghelp.com
Wed Feb 4 15:39:56 EST 2004

I don't know if this is of any help to you interested in
doing your own work around the farm but, W.W.
Grainger offers a pretty complete catalog of
electrical supplies and is pretty good about staying
up and ahead of the curve.

You might check their website for motors, fans
and solar stuff of all kinds.

Google "W.W. Grainger" or give www.grainger.com
a try.

Regards to all,