[Market-farming] Re:solar powered fan

ScottnSuzanne scottnsuzanne at moose-mail.com
Wed Feb 4 13:25:55 EST 2004

hello,

I was thinking of solar inflating too.  I have panels and batteries,
and charge controller already so that is covered.  I wonder if a
standard 110v set up with an inexpensive inverter would be the way
to go, or a 12 volt biscuit fan retrofitted.
Real goods seems to be pricey when looking for ventillation type
fans.
Northern tool sells inverters, biscuit fans and self contained solar
panels with built in charge controllers.  Tool crib sells
inexpensive inverters.
Scott Greene

Singing Cedars Farmstead
30 Black Snake Lane
Orwell, VT 05760
802-948-2062

Protect your right to breathe clean, smoke-free air:
http://www.care2.com/go/z/11238/1043