[Market-farming] Solar Powered Inflation fans?

wiediger at msn.com wiediger at msn.com
Wed Feb 4 14:14:44 EST 2004

Our low last night was 16.  We're in South Central Kentucky, not too far from Mammoth Cave Nat'l Park.

Contact information for Sean Clark at Berea College: email sean_clark at berea.edu

This week we are harvesting mesclun, spinach, arugula, swiss chard, mustard, Russian kales, pak choi, chinese cabbage, radishes, beets and turnips from our high tunnels.  We should have heads of lettuce available again by next week.

paul

Paul and Alison Wiediger
Au Naturel Farm
http://aunaturelfarm.homestead.com