[Market-farming] RE: Solar Powered Inflation fans?

David Heininger cheesechef at frontiernet.net
Wed Feb 4 13:04:53 EST 2004

Don't know where you're located but our local solar power guys are the best.
Our ranch here is 100% off grid and we're on solar/wind for almost all our
power.  These folks have been a great help.  Even if they're not close to
you, they can buy from all manufacturers and ship.  They're called
Val-U-Solar in Snowflake, AZ.  Here's their web page:
http://www.val-usolar.com/pages/793834/index.htm  They don't actually sell
online (at least didn't last time I checked) but it will give you other
contact info.  Talk to Valerie or Chuck.
http://www.val-usolar.com/pages/793834/index.htm

David
Black Mesa Ranch
Artisan Goat Cheese Dairy and Fine Candy Kitchen
Northern Arizona, USA
www.BlackMesaRanchOnline.com