[Market-farming] re: Solar Powered Inflation fans?

tonitime at juno.com tonitime at juno.com
Wed Feb 4 12:28:21 EST 2004

Greetings!
   I hope i am sending this to this new-to-me list the correct way this
time....last posts were returned to me!

I'd like to suggest Homepower Magazine as a source for info and vendors.
They are a great bunch of folk there........i am a bit predjudied toward
them, as my brother is an editor and a writer for that group!!  They
really walk the talk and are so helpful.  The archives there are good,
too!
Toni
soon to be "Clifty Gardens"
Red River Gorge, Kentucky