[Market-farming] Red mulch

Courtney McLeod cmcleod at imscompany.com
Wed Feb 4 09:19:06 EST 2004

I used red mulch last year and didn't really notice a difference.  But then
we had a bad tomato year in Northeast Ohio, it was very wet and not too much
actually turned.  But I did have a terrible time taking it up.  I thought it
was because I left it on too long and the cold temperatures did something to
it.  There is still some of it in the garden but should be small enough to
not make a difference.  I was going to try it one more year against the
black mulch that I use, and see but I will not wait until November to take
it up!!!

Courtney
Herb Thyme